Wednesday 5 October 2016

8 weeks

This week I turned 8 weeks pregnant, so far I've suffered with really bad nausea and dizziness. There have been lots of days where I've not been able to move much on the sofa, this proves difficult with a toddler. Luckily on weekends James has been great and helped out and allowed me to just rest. 

On Monday I had my booking in appointment with the midwife where I had to answer lots of questions, have my bloods taken and do a urine sample. I remember doing all of this when I was pregnant with Hollie, it starts making it feel a little more real. 
My symptoms of nausea have subsided a little this week but have been struggling with eating, I need to remember smaller meals is the key. 

We will next have a scan around the 12 weeks mark where after we will announce that Hollie is going to be a BIG sister. Slightly scared to be doing it all again but will be so worth it I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment