Tuesday 6 September 2016

Doing it all again..

So early this morning (5th September) I took a cheap pregnancy test, I was feeling really nervous and wasn't sure what the results would be. It was our second month TTC and with the first month my period being late and nothing coming of it I wasn't pining too much hope on a positive result. 

So sat there on the edge of the bed shining the light on the test I suddenly see two lines quite shocked as I mention it to James. We decided to get a digital test to take the next morning. 
 
On Tuesday Morning at 5am I took the digital test and waited the 3 minutes it suggests and took a look and there it came up with pregnant and moments later it came up with 2-3 weeks. 

I'm writing this on Tuesday evening and I'm still feeling quite shocked but excited, I guess it feel slightly surreal at the moment. My EDD is the 14th May 2017 four days before our 4th Wedding  Anniversary.

I've got to ring the doctors surgery in the next few days to get an appointment for my booking in appointment, I'm sure that's when it will start feeling more real! 


No comments:

Post a Comment